- Date Posted
- Nov. 11, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Who We Are
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
Do you strive to be the best at whatever you do, and love competition just as much as you do learning & collaborating with others? Are you self-motivated, and looking to position yourself for career growth with high earnings potential within a growing, early-stage startup? Do you want in on our fun, inclusive, remote culture? Most importantly: do you want to be a part of building something great? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, motivated Business Development Representative who is passionate about the eCommerce space. You will report directly to our Head of Business Development and work to extend our reach in the eCommerce vertical. Your work will focus on outbound sales strategy, as well as inbound qualification.
- High activity & timing: Efficiently manage a high volume of both outbound and inbound emails, phone calls, and LinkedIn
- Creativity & personalization: Stand out by using thoughtful research to be creative & personalized in your outreach
- Product knowledge: Become a trusted advisor by constantly improving your working knowledge of the Nacelle solution
- Qualification: Learn how to qualify effectively, focusing time & effort on opportunities that will convert & close
- Process-oriented: Follow an integrated process through intimate knowledge of our systems, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, sourcing tools, sales cadence software, and more
- Organization: A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Minimum of 6 months of working in an SDR or BDR role at a SaaS company
- Intelligent, curious, and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups and sales
- Openness to coaching and training
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM (experience with Outreach and Sales Nav are brownie points)
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- Learning and development fund
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration