- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
Nacelle is a product-led software company looking for great, experienced product managers to join our team to help realize the Nacelle overall vision as the dominant SaaS solution within the composable, headless, eCommerce vertical.
- The ideal candidate is a low-ego team player who has a knack for achieving outcomes in a collaborative environment and crafting impactful and extraordinary software.
- This role will collaborate with Design and Engineering to take initial visionary concepts through development, and then follow through to full feature release to customers.
The Impact You Will Have:
In your first 90 days:
Complete your onboarding program and ramp up your knowledge of all aspects of Nacelle’s product
In your first 6 months:*
Engage in new initiatives research and planning as well as collaborate with Engineering on in-flight feature construction
In your first year:
Use established relationships with customers to drive more insightful and powerful features into Nacelle’s core product
- Leverage qualitative and quantitive input in combination with the product vision to build a product that is 10x better than alternatives
- Collaborate closely with the Leadership, Architecture, and Design to plan and execute various initiatives and plan new software feature efforts
- Provide detailed information on “what” to build and work collaboratively with Engineering to drive through to final feature delivery
- Follow up to ensure that recently completed features are achieving results as envisioned both internally and externally
- Be a voice of the Product for other departments within Nacelle including Customer Success, Solution Architecture, Marketing, and Sales
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years as a Product Manager in a software company
- Entrepreneurial energy with a drive to achieve outcomes and constantly improve your capabilities
- Prior experience working in a fully remote and distributed timezone eCulture
- Prior experience working in an agile scrum framework or similarly iterative process
- Prior experience with any or all of the following: eCommerce, Internationalization, Order Management Systems
Nice to Have:
- Experience working at a venture backed, fast growing, market disrupting company
- Prior experience working in or with eCommerce PIM, CMS, OMS systems or other eCommerce related areas
- Familiar with technology concepts like SaaS, distributed computing, microservices, and event-driven architecture
- Experience with direct Customer contact for rapport building, requirement gathering, and delivery follow-up activities
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- Learning and development fund
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration