- Date Posted
- Nov. 4, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer (TSE) to be part of a team that is responsible for giving our customers quick, accurate and differentiated support so they can focus on doing what they do best. The TSE will work directly with customers and agency partners via email, chat, and over the phone to unblock them on their toughest technical challenges. This person must be a self-starter and used to a fast-paced, energetic environment. They are comfortable dealing with ambiguity. Ultimately, this person should be passionate about solving the customer’s business problems and the technical challenges that accompany them. This role will report directly to the Director of Solutions Architecture and will work closely with Customer Success, Solutions Architecture, and Product teams.
The Impact You’ll Have:
In 90 days:
Working directly with customers on issues ranging from failed deployments to API latency issues.
In 6 months:
Developing new support automation processes to ensure maximum efficiency of the broader support team.
In 1 year:
Coaching and mentoring new members of the support team to share your knowledge of the platform.
- Debug customer issues, owning cases through resolution while engaging or escalating to other teams as needed.
- Delight our customers by answering their questions via phone, email, and chat
- Create and update non-technical and technical documentation for an ever-growing product
- Develop and iterate on internal support processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- A proactive learner who is interested in developing skills in JAM Stack technologies such as React and Vue
- Working knowledge of APIs (both RESTful and GraphQL)
- You’re able to present yourself with professionalism, friendliness, and a willingness to assist customers on their toughest problems
- You empathize with a customer’s problem and are comfortable working with a wide range of customers - from developers to non-technical folks
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with JAM Stack frameworks like Nuxt and Next
- Experience building front-end web applications
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration