- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
A bit about Newfront:
Insurance is a fundamental component of the American economy, but it has seen almost no meaningful innovation in the past 30 years. Insurance brokerages, which total $170 billion in annual revenues, are the worst offenders, with antiquated computer systems, no adoption of technology, no data-driven decisions, and a culture that rewards friendships more than performance.
Newfront marries the best of insurance brokerages: deep technical understanding of risk, client-focus, claims and loss-control expertise, with the best of tech companies: continuous improvement, reliance on data to make smarter decisions, better compensation, and a culture that inspires and welcomes.
Producer Recruiting Manager (Sales Recruiter)
Newfront Insurance is a modern commercial insurance brokerage that leverages excellent service and technology to vastly simplify the buying process for businesses and the selling process for Brokers. We offer Brokers better commission splits and cutting edge technology to sell more business and better serve their clients.
Newfront Insurance is quickly growing and we are looking for exceptionally talented Sales Recruiters who want a seat at the table and a valuable stake in the company. This role is vital to the growth and success of our company. We are looking for candidates who are motivated by having a high income potential and want to be a part of bringing the commercial insurance industry into the 21st century.
As a Producer Recruiting Manager you will be focused on recruiting experienced Commercial and High Net Worth Insurance Producers with an existing book of business. In addition, you will have an equity stake in the company so will have a vested interest in our growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization, and our successes breed your opportunity!
Other benefits you will enjoy as a Producer Recruiting Manager include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Stock Options
- Excellent benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
As a Producer Recruiting Manager for Newfront Insurance you will prospect for qualified candidates through cold calling, networking, and social media (such as LinkedIn Recruiter). This role is vital to the success of our business and you will be supported by the Director of Producer Recruiting as well as the Newfront Insurance corporate office. You will be a cornerstone of our growth strategy and will play a significant role in building our business.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the recruiting strategy that will allow Newfront Insurance to hire the necessary amount of new Producers annually.
- Create a pipeline of qualified candidates for all open and future sales positions.
- Leverage a variety of recruiting and sourcing tactics, including but not limited to: Cold Calling, Social Media Networking (such as LinkedIn Recruiter), and Networking to generate referrals.
- Successfully complete recruiting presentations as well as gather valuable information in order to determine if a candidate is qualified.
- Building long term relationships with Producer candidates in order to grow your network.
Who You Are:
- In the Producer Recruiting Manager role you must be an independent self-starter who is able to develop strong relationships with qualified Producer candidates. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of developing new relationships. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with at least one year of experience as a Sales Recruiter within the insurance industry.
- This will be a remote/work from home position, unless you live in San Francisco and wish to work at our corporate office.
- 2+ years of experience as a Sales Recruiter targeting commissioned sales candidates.
- Experience recruiting within the insurance industry a plus, but not required.
- Ability to source Insurance Producer candidates that match our needs.
- Ability to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to work autonomously and with little to no supervision
- Excellent presentation and listening skills and the ability to build rapport with Producer candidates effectively.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced setting with a proven ability to take initiative.
- Competent and comfortable with new technology.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.