- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 16, 2021
- Professional Services
At Newfront, we’re building the modern insurance experience. By relying on our strengths as an industry-leading professional operation and an industry-leading business operations and technology company, we will address and solve these challenges. We are transforming the delivery of risk management, employee experience, insurance, and retirement solutions through our tech-enabled, full-service brokerage.
Driving our ambition is a simple but powerful culture. We’ve created something special; an innovative company with a fulfilling and award-winning culture based on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and the core tenets of Work, Love, and Play.
We believe in empowering people, from our clients to our team members. We value balanced lives and are passionate about creating a culture of wellness that results in healthier, happier, more productive employees, and more successful clients.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the strategic oversight of international employee benefit programs for client companies and for ensuring customer satisfaction. Your passion for problem solving help you identify opportunities for Newfront to help clients meet their business objectives. Your exceptional communication skills help you connect with clients by email and phone - quickly establishing trust and rapport.
FROM THE TEAM: Would you like to explore new cultures around the world? Learn something new every day? All while being paid for it? At Newfront, our global team helps companies open up offices (and manage existing ones) around the world. No day is the same and we make an impact every day by helping companies insure their properties and employees globally. One day you could be helping coordinate a helicopter to evacuate someone in a ski accident or hiring an ex-CIA agent plus a local asset to accompany an executive to Dubai. We are looking for someone who always picks the right thing to do and has the ambition to be a thought leader in the industry.
- This position is a salaried, exempt and full-time position.
- This position is remote and/or option to work from any Newfront office location. #LI-Remote
- The position reports to: Global Practice Leader.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely and strategically with producers.
- Support Producers with prospecting efforts.
- Responsible for end-to-end client management including prospecting, onboarding and independently servicing a minimum of 7 clients or a revenue of $500K+ in client business (nominal and direct revenue combined).
- Attend and participate in external seminars as a company representative for education and industry networking.
- Develop short and long term strategies with client to improve benefit programs, maintain cost and to design and implement new programs.
- Provide specialized service/advanced knowledge as area expert across the client base.
- Assist with the strategic design and/or selection of Medical, Dental, Vision, and Well-Being Programs.
- Identify and implement opportunities to partner with Newfront consultants in other lines of business.
- Act as the primary point person for client relationships, responsible for client engagement and satisfaction.
- Guide Client Managers and Account Coordinators in operational and tactical responsibilities.
- Lead account renewal presentations and efforts by coordinating teams and activities.
- Build and maintain carrier relationships as primary point of contact, subject matter expert and advisor.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure positive performance and results for clients; understand product options to make recommendations; oversee implementations; and resolve escalated issues.
- Manage the marketing process; negotiate with the carriers about rates, service and performance guarantees.
- Direct and coordinate implementation of new plans, vendors and administrative services.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
What you bring to the table
- Exceptional communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Exceptional customer service skills, diplomacy, professionalism and tact.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and advanced complexities of features.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, solve problems, create solutions and manage process improvements.
- Thrives at working with others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight and give feedback.
- Adaptability and flexibility to proactively anticipate and address issues and client needs.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to navigate demanding schedules, priorities and volumes.
- Ability to learn, adopt and train use of technology systems and software applications.
- Efficient at multi-tasking and flexibility to manage ever changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient at strategic project planning including extended time management.
- Ability to forge relationships and build trust with clients, carriers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to provide direction, give feedback and coach others within team.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 year of work experience in a brokerage or consulting firm.
- International employee benefits experience required.
- Bilingual or Multilingual preferred.
- Exposure to different business cultures around the world.
- Public speaking experience.
- Insurance industry background or knowledge of group products preferred.
Certificates, licenses, registration
CA Department of Insurance Life License (required or completed within 1 month of start date).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires moderate to long periods of time sitting at a desk, using computer monitor and keyboard, speaking on the phone, etc.
- Requires short to moderate (intermittent) periods of time standing or walking, often to and from meetings that require sitting.
- Requires very occasional lifting of objects (mostly documents, lap top equipment, etc.) that weigh fewer than 20 pounds.
- Newfront is a team of risk and reward advisors providing industry leading services and resources in insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement programs to our clients so they can focus on building success.
- Newfront is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.