- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Financial Services
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we’re looking for someone like you:
A successful candidate will be a self-starter with a track record of success. You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, take ownership over your projects and have a healthy competitive streak. You’re articulate, persuasive and eager to contribute in meaningful ways to the growth of a national brand.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Generating new business opportunities to drive our annual strategic objectives
- Identifying and prospecting candidates who will help Newfront achieve our ambitious growth projections
- Laying the foundation for a strong recruiting experience by serving as a excellent brand ambassador while calling and emailing and visiting candidates
- Working in close partnership with Strategic Growth Managers to devise effective recruiting strategies
- Leveraging a variety of recruiting and sourcing tactics, including but not limited to: Cold Calling, Social Media, and Networking to generate referrals
- Successfully completing recruiting presentations as well as gather valuable information in order to determine if a candidate is qualified
- Meeting or exceeding monthly quotas
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- An independent self-starter mentality who is able to develop strong relationships with strangers
- 2+ years of sales recruiting experience preferred, with a focus on passive candidate recruitment, or 2+ years of consultative sales experience with exceptional persuasive skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attitude and positive energy
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
- Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.