- California, US
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
A bit about Newfront:
From the Mayflower to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy, but it has been slow to modernize. It’s a fragmented market (where the largest player only holds a single-digit market share) that represents an enormous opportunity. At Newfront, we provide comprehensive risk management powered by advanced technology and a client-obsessed culture.
Our unique approach recognizes both the vast potential of technology and the fundamental role of expert advice and trusted relationships. While we’re a technology-driven company, we believe that people matter most. Our mission is to define the future of the insurance industry by leveraging modern technology that empowers people with information and delivers world-class service to our clients.
We’re the fastest-growing brokerage in the country because we’re built for the 21st century.
Why we’re looking for someone like you:
- Designing, building, and implementing Risk Control & Safety services for Newfront’s current and prospective clients
- Customizing and implementing bespoke risk control service plans, including onsite trainings, on behalf of Newfront customers
- Conducting onsite assessments for Newfront’s current and prospective customers to determine key exposure and risk areas
- Building a preferred Risk Control vendor network and managing preferred vendor client engagements as needed
- Working cross-functionally with the Newfront product and engineering team to create tools that deliver a differentiated risk control experience at scale
- Collaborating with Newfront Brokers during the sales process by articulating Newfront’s risk management value proposition
- Partnering with Risk Analytics and Claims Management team members to build an integrated risk management offering for Newfront clients
- At least five (5) years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in Risk Control & Safety across multiple industry sectors (construction, manufacturing, agriculture, and/or hospitality preferred)
- Previous experience at a top-tiered commercial insurance brokerage and/or insurer preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as superior client service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to travel (under normal circumstances) up to 50% of the time
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Options
- 100% employer-covered Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Employee Contribution Program
- Newfront is an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Newfront provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.