- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
This is not an easy role and requires intelligence, creativity, clear communication and great attention to detail. As a BDR you are responsible for outbound prospecting, inbound qualification, and account research to help our sales organization engage with ideal prospect organizations who are struggling to provide a great digital experience to their employees or are striving to provide the BEST digital experience in the world!
On a daily basis you will attempt to create a connection with enterprise IT professionals via the phone, email, LinkedIn, and a variety of other creative ways with the goal of starting a conversation around their struggles & goals as well as how we help our customers.
This role is fully remote so no commute required! We are looking for the best and folks eager to develop their knowledge and hone their skills when it comes to working with a complex sale within enterprise IT.
- A strong pipeline is the key to successful sales and the BDR is a critical contributor to the pipeline growth. Your efforts will fuel our long term success!
- Outbound Prospect via various channels including phone, email, social, and video.
- Profile and penetrate Key Accounts
- Prospect for the right prospects within your territory
- Qualify and convert inbound leads
- Create qualified opportunities alongside our sales team
- Campaign and event follow-up
- Prospect at C-level, VP and Director levels
- Effectively articulate the value of our solution to both technical and non-technical buyers
- A strong desire to hunt for new business
- Previous BDR experience gained within software organization
- Experience with Enterprise Information Technology strongly preferred
- Demonstrable track record of achieving targets
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English & Native German speaking
- Open to occasional trave
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.