- Raleigh, NC
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Nexthink is looking for an experienced leader to manage our strategic relationship in with key Hardware and Software OEM’s.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad and deep expertise in the world of partnerships and will have a practical understanding of working with large Hardware and Software OEM’s such as ServiceNow, Dell, HP Enterprise, Microsoft, Lenovo, Citrix, AWS etc. They will have demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling and technical challenges to help us build compelling value propositions for Nexthink.
This will involve working with key leaders at Nexthink and at Partners through highly cross-functional teams to influence, align and coordinate resources to deliver the desired results. The candidate should have a proven track record of driving strategic outcomes through an ecosystem: influencing innovation through a strategic partner ecosystem, deal expertise, and/or business development experience.
The successful candidate must balance strategic-thinking with tactical execution; build effective and enduring partner relationships, drive highly cross-functional processes, possess a sound technical understanding of technology.
- This role will have very high visibility among the Sales leadership team at Nexthink and will help grow our highest priority partnerships.
- What You Get To Do In This Role
- Evangelize Nexthink Solutions to the partners and forge strong partnership with them.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to engage partners and directly drive opportunities.
- Work with sales team on partner driven opportunities and collaboratively work with them until closure.
- Identify partner led opportunities and bring them to sales pipeline.
- Build strong relationship with partner executives.
- Manage and expand existing partnership and develop new ones.
- Develop business plans with partner companies and translate that to revenue for Nexthink.
- Coordinate with partners on events, talks, seminars and other marketing events.
- Manage coordination between partner technical resources and Nexthink teams
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts within the Digital Employee Experience space
- Work with marketing team on partner events to establish a strategic space for Nexthink to improve revenues and relationships.
- Other partner development duties as assigned.
- 7+ years’ work experience with some specific experience managing Global OEM’s, business development or other deal-oriented role
- Software industry domain expertise, and the ability to understand complex technology problems, especially in EUC Space
- Strong previous background in Partner Alliance Management
- Strategic thinker, who is also execution oriented; ideally has experience driving cross functional programs or processes
- Effective at building relationships (internally and with partners), collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives/ partners in cross-company projects
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Experience working with OEM’s is a plus (not mandatory, but nice to have)
- Willing to travel at least 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA strongly preferred
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.