- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence specialist (Tableau CRM) to manage our BI system, support the organization in data structuring, data cleaning, data availability and data access management.
This is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment under such a key role that will directly impact business agility and success.
The candidate must have experience in BI management with ideally experience with the SFDC BI plate-form CRM tableau. He/she should be very organized and must be able to work independently once given the direction and objectives.
- Design and maintain BI strategy for sales &marketing data
- Enable agile data analysis and data preparation for front end BI implementation: Perform and document data accuracy, data mapping/design, dataset creation, data refresh
- Evaluate and plan activities to implement automation of manual data extracts and other manual activities
- Manage user access to data by role and region
- Create all required documentation on all projects using pre-defined templates and keep documentation up to date on any existing dashboard and report changes and facilitate training & rollout of new tools
- Modify / improve existing reports/dashboards as directed by the Analyst and business
- Respond and resolve all questions/issues on BI implementation, dataset or reports
- Create training and internal QA/UAT documentation, perform quality assurance and ongoing monitoring of current reports and data for accuracy and usage.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS or similar.
- Min 3 years as BI specialist
- CRM tableau data preparation and reporting a strong plus.
- SQL and SFDC experience are also a plus
- Fluent English a must, Fluent French a plus.
- Business urgency and Business no collateral minded.
- Sense of ownership, Result-driven.
- Problem-solving & Prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.