- Geneva, CH
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
You’re a full-stack developer and want to use your knowledge to dig into one of the coolest cloud technology. We’re putting in place an architecture to deal with billions of events per day. Do you feel like you can help us with it? Then continue reading, you are in the right place!
Here at Nexthink, we are looking for a Software Engineer (Full-Stack) to join our new Monitors and Alerts Team.
- You will play a very important role in developing the next generation alerting solution to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience.
- You will build the configuration and the alert visualization.
- You will build distributed cloud-native applications using a modern open-source technology stack.
- You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
So are you a skilled software engineer with a passion for learning new things? Are you familiar with modern web technologies and Java applications? Then come to join us!
- Proven experience in front-end development with React
- Microservices and containers experience
- Solid knowledge of core Java (including v8) features such as streams and lambda
- Experience with both relational (Postgres) and NoSQL datastores
- Familiar with Jenkins, Git, Gradle, and provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible).
- Experience working in an Agile environment, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Professional-level English spoken and written
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Valued optional experience
- Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, ClickHouse, GraphQL, Micronaut, AWS, and New Relic (or similar) is highly valuable
- Pub-sub messaging systems and/or streaming data processing platforms is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.