- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started. ”
At Nexthink, branding is the center of everything we do. The marketing team is actively seeking a passionate and creative professional to join a growing design team as a Graphic / Motion Designer.
This person will report directly to the Associate Creative Director and work very closely with our designers as well as integrate with broader departments such as corporate marketing, development, and managerial teams in a variety of capacities.
The Graphic / Motion Designer will work on projects that include, but are not limited to, web, video, animations, print, google ads, social and interactive pieces. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation and typography skills that will help craft visuals for a global audience, create engaging visuals and help add to and document our brand. This person can expect to spend 60% of their time on graphic design responsibilities and 40% on motion work.
- Develop graphics from concept to production for both online and print
- Design and format marketing materials including product collateral, brochures, trade show graphics, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, and web content
- Ensure adherence and help enhance and maintain brand guidelines
- Have the ability to conceptualize design ideas and articulate those choices
- Work closely with stakeholder to design storyboards from start to finish
- Strong ability to edit video for longer format projects
- Strong animation skills to bring brand to life in movement for intros, outros, transitions, etc.
- Create visual treatments and graphic elements / assets that adhere to brand guidelines with great attention to detail
- Slice, dice, retouch, and prepare digital assets for interactive deliverables such as full sites, landing pages, banners, and email campaigns
- 2 – 3+ years of design experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing a broad range of creative
- Ability to manage production and delivery of design materials on multiple projects, spanning varying deadlines
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premier)
- Embrace an iterative design process and is receptive to feedback
- Engage in brainstorming sessions and be involved in constructive design critique
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, meet tight deadlines, and push projects further than expected
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Showcases collaborative traits and must be a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for delivering excellent creative solutions that are aligned to marketing strategy
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, have high attention to detail and ability to work independently
Also a Plus:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Ability to write compelling CTAs, headlines, and content
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design or similar
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.