- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong front-end programming skills and with test automation capabilities to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development and testing.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. As a Senior Software engineer at Nexthink, your duty is to ensure that the software we deliver fulfills the product requirements by collaborating with our product experts. You will participate in all stages of software development: design, implementation, validation, maintenance and will collaborate with our experts and with the different teams.
If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and validate solutions for new features in our different frontends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Put in place the necessary front-end test automation to achieve excellent software quality
- Help us bring high decoupling of the different front components
- Make sure that web and mobile technological trends are assessed and followed
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering with proven front-end expertise
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Very strong technical background, with clear focus on web technologies. Knowledge of mobile technologies is a plus
- Experience with React and/or React-Native libraries and frameworks is a must. Others like Angular, jQuery, Ember will be valued
- Experience in an agile environment is a must
- Experience with accessibility is a plus
- Mastery of CSS and design is a big plus
- Experience with micro-services, containers, Kubernetes, API gateway, GraphQL is a plus
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a plus
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.