- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development and testing, DevOps activities and, Cloud Native stacks.
As a Platform Quality Engineer, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects and tooling to help Cloud teams on the test automation of the cloud platform. You will have a global overview on the product and the cloud platform by working closely with the Quality Lead, the QA community and with other cloud platform teams on a daily basis to build and improve our automation solutions. If you are highly motivated and result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback and you like being accountable and work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Give guidance in terms of QA to the software development teams and participate actively in the implementation of automation framework and increasing automation test coverage
- Actively discuss with the Product Manager to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan and automation scripts
- Collaborate closely with the Quality Lead and the QA community to align on testing strategy
- Select and assess proper testing tools and utilities
- Write code to automate the testing of new and existing features in the cloud platform
- Run manual and automated regression tests
- Takeover the third level support cases and manage the issue resolution process
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Participate in the product release delivery process
- Actively participate in the agile ceremonies (e.g., Daily Stand-ups, Iteration planning, Iteration Review, Retrospectives, Backlog Refinements, …)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing.
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Proven experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible).
- Experience working in the cloud-native stack, e.g. Kubernetes, Istio, Kafka.
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, etc.
- Experience in infrastructure as code test frameworks, e.g. terratest, is a big plus.
- Experience in Golang programming language is a big plus.
- Problem-solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in English.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.