- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Revenue Specialist will be responsible for ensuring accurate accounting of revenue across various entities within the organization. Reporting to the Finance & Strategy Manager, you will complete reporting requirements while ensuring SOX compliance. You will work closely with various departments within Nexthink including Sales Operations, Sales, Accounting, Controlling and Legal.
- Ensure ASC 606 guidance is applied correctly, especially regarding contract modification accounting
- Take ownership of the service days & milestone revenue recognition tracking and review.
- Prepare memo for complex contracts with specific clauses.
- Respond to deal desk requests and assist during contract negotiation.
- Approval and creation of new products in Netsuite.
- Updating product mapping for tax purpose.
- Assist the FP&A team for revenue forecast & budget.
- Support the current revenue specialist during closing.
- Assist in preparing all revenue notes in consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure revenue US GAAP & local GAAP audit compliance.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detail orientated, with focus into high volume of numeric data.
- Ability to establish and develop effective relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and critically assess financial business processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to details, ability to keep deadlines and set priorities.
- Willingness to take on additional projects and responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum 3 years related experience. Software/technology industry experience is a must.
- Experience in and understanding of revenue recognition accounting pronouncements with preference to candidates who have experience with Revenue Management System tools or using NetSuite.
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.