- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are excited to continue to expand our Talent Acquisition team to support the growing demands of the Engineering & Product organization.
The Technical Recruiter works hand in hand with the Product & Engineering organization driving talent pipelines with hands on sourcing and running the interview, selection and assessment process while balancing an incredible candidate experience.
Want to join us on this adventure building an A-Class team of Engineers & Product talent that deliver world class solutions in the Digital Employee Experience space?
- Drive the full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing passive candidates, building talent pipelines, screen resumes, conduct interviews, negotiate contracts, and successfully close candidates
- Partner with Senior Hiring Managers to develop recruiting strategies to identify and bring in top talent
- Develop sourcing strategies to continually build and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline
- Ensure a positive candidate experience while identifying candidate risks, proactively moving candidates through the recruiting process
- Record and maintain accurate tracking and status of candidate records in the ATS
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, emphasis on technical recruitment is a must
- Experience recruiting software developers across a variety of technology stack is a must
- Experience in software industry/IT, passion for the world of technology
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must, Spanish preferred
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume fast paced international environment
- Strong internal and external customer focus - Candidates & Stakeholders alike
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and outstanding follow through skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptionally strong relationship management and teamwork skills across all levels of the organization
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.