- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are excited to continue to expand our Talent Acquisition team to support the growing demands of the Engineering & Product organization. The Technical Sourcer plays an integral role on the Recruiting Team, sourcing, enticing, engaging, and screening both active and passive candidates for a variety of roles within our company across all locations and levels of experience. This role would begin as a 6-month contract with opportunity to explore full-time as a potential in 2022.
- Creatively source qualified, top-notch candidates for a diverse range of levels and functional areas (sourcing includes cold calling as well as internet and database searches and networking)
- Screen/conduct first round interviews on sourced leads to determine values add and technical fit within the organization
- Collaborate with Recruiters to lead recruiting programs (community outreach, advertising/PR) that effectively generate qualified leads
- Manage to set and drive strategy and implement the delivery of world class talent identification within a client-aligned recruiting team
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology, Business, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience in a fast-paced software/technical environment preferably in a sourcing/research role
- Experience building pipelines for a variety of different roles
- Demonstrated ability to engage in frequent cold calling/phone screening a must
- Ability to emphasize quality over quantity
- Mastery of all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, Spanish preferred
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.