- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started. ”
We are looking for a competent IT Infrastructure Engineer who will take responsibility for the overall operational health (Security, Availability, Performance, Interoperability and Reliability) of our information systems.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed and will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences and sharing ours in order to learn together and make the team grow.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide Nexthink staff with the best possible infrastructure and tools to meet their business needs
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
- Perform systems modeling, analysis, and planning
- Analyze business requirements to develop and maintain technical systems solutions and their framework
- Very good skills in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux based environments; Windows Server administration is a plus
- Very Good skills in networking and associated aspects (switching, routing, firewalling, VPN), Network certification is a plus
- Good skills in the architecture and operations of virtual infrastructure (VMWare vSphere cluster, reliable topology)
- Good scripting skills, particularly around automation and configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, Python, …)
- Good skills in public Cloud management (AWS and/or Azure)
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new concepts and discover new technologies
- Very good problem-solving skills and open minded towards suggestions
- Very good communication skills and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- University degree is a plus
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.