- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As part of the IT department at Nexthink, you will make modifications on production systems from your first day. Every day, you will face new and ever-changing problems you will be solving with a clever mix of technical and human solutions.
You will also be expected to take into account information security implications in every task you do and every system you design. We strongly believe in security as a continuous and never-ending process.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed and will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences and sharing ours in order to learn together and make the team grow.
Our definition of the IT scope is wide and varied. The following domains are listed to allow you to get an idea of the type of tasks you will be performing on a day-to-day basis. We do not expect you to be an expert in all of these domains, but we do expect you to have experiences in a number of them and to be ready to increase your skills in the others.
- Provide Nexthink staff with the best possible infrastructure and tools to meet their business needs
- Manage the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and the associated technology stack.
- Manage servers as well as their associated operating systems and applications.
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do: security is a part of everything we do and is essential to our operations.
- Write documentation on systems you have designed or built.
- Very good skills in the architecture and operations of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMware Horizon, Citrix)
- Very good skills in the architecture and operations around Windows Server and Active Directory ecosystem (GPO, AD, WSUS)
- Good scripting skills, around Infrastructure as Code (PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Python, …)
- Good skills in the architecture and operations of virtual infrastructure (VMware vSphere cluster, reliable topology, network)
- Good skills in public Cloud management (AWS and/or Azure)
- Linux administration and troubleshooting is a plus
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new concepts and discover new technologies,
- Very good problem-solving skills and open-minded towards suggestions,
- Be able to work autonomously,
- Speak professional-level English. French is a plus,
- University degree is a plus
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.