- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a competent IT Infrastructure Engineer who will take responsibility for the overall operational health (Security, Availability, Performance, Interoperability and Reliability) of our information systems.
As our future colleague, you will be an integral part of the decision-making process, your ideas will be welcomed and will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you may face. We are very interested hearing about your experiences and sharing ours in order to learn together and make the team grow.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide Nexthink staff with the best possible infrastructure and tools to meet their business needs
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
- Perform systems modeling, analysis, and planning
- Analyze business requirements to develop and maintain technical systems solutions and their framework
- Very good skills in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux based environments; Windows Server administration is a plus
- Very Good skills in networking and associated aspects (switching, routing, firewalling, VPN), Network certification is a plus
- Good skills in the architecture and operations of virtual infrastructure (VMWare vSphere cluster, reliable topology)
- Good scripting skills, particularly around automation and configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, Python, …)
- Good skills in public Cloud management (AWS and/or Azure)
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new concepts and discover new technologies
- Very good problem-solving skills and open minded towards suggestions
- Very good communication skills and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- University degree is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.