- Karnataka, IN
- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
To support Nexthink Manage Services, we are looking for a Manage Service Engineer who can provide remote managed services activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to work with set of Service Delivery Managers and consultants to provide Nexthink advanced content build . The role is expected to work collaboratively with SDMs, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Experience on end user computing common issues and proper ways to solve it for enterprises
- Maintain Nexthink healthy operations in terms of product upgrades and healthy consoles
- Develop advanced contents for customers and handle testing, pilot and production deployment
- Develop Remote Actions based on Windows Powershell and advanced Nexthink Scores based on XML
- Being able to translate analytics findings into appropriate content
- Being part of customer’s internal process
- Support customers’ initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- This position requires 10% travel to headquarter for training purposes.
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing
- Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux clients and its applications
- Practical knowledge of SQL, XML, windows PowerShell. Practical experiences in data integration
- Preferred: knowledge on data science and how to use scripting and visualization tool to provide insights
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.