- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
This role will evangelize security, advocate for customer trust, and provide a key link between the Sales and Security Team, requiring awareness to work in line with the agreed sales business drivers.
Manage the customer relationship from the sales cycle to the perspective throughout the lifecycle of the client on the SaaS offering. The main responsibilities:
- Manage security questionnaires.
- Participate to review of contractual clauses related to security.
- Deep understanding of main Security processes at Nexthink.
- Explain security controls and architecture.
- Provide technical Security leadership and mentoring to other Solution Consultants and Architects as appropriate.
- Support solutioning and security architecture controls for customer with respect to Information, application, data, infrastructure security.
- Support Compliance efforts in regulated markets (ISO, SOC , Fedramp)
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.