- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Site Reliability Engineering to build out and manage our distributed team of experienced Cloud Operations Engineers. This position will report to the SVP of Engineering, Cloud Platform, Cloud Operations and Architecture and play a critical role in driving a scalable and efficient operation.
- Lead, manage and grow a globally 24x7 distributed team of experienced SRE and Cloud Operations engineers
- Define, deliver and maintain SRE projects towards production critical goals such as scalability, observability, durability and resilience
- Create, monitor, and adapt processes and metrics (SRE) for Nexthink’s Cloud products and platform
- Estimate, track, and report project milestones
- Work with product management to define requirements and staffing
- Work with Engineering management to understand the impact of new features and developments in the Operations
- Ensure full alignment of rollout plans across the organization, anticipating risks and proposing efficient mitigations
- Work with Program Management to ensure the right information is communicated to the right stakeholders
- Work with Support, Security, Sales Operations and Technical Services to ensure management of priorities and timely and accurate communication broadcasting
- Design processes to fulfill compliance requirements and SLAs
- Further develop collaborative processes with Product Management, Engineering, Product Support and Customer Success to meet Business objectives (SLA, SLO), influence on key critical points and drive strong initiatives to solve those
- Collect and report to C-level on key business, operational and client satisfaction metrics
- University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field required
- 10+ years of professional experience managing engineering teams
- 5+ years of professional experience with cloud infrastructure and related processes
- Proven experience running day-to-day cloud operations, implementing operational processes and tools, managing environments and large-scale cloud application environments
- Ability to coordinate people and processes during production critical events
- Team-oriented approach to work, knowledge sharing, and willingness to learn and the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong experience with the adoption of metric driven analysis and decisions
- Experience with working in a remote environment and global teams across time zones
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with a focus on relationship and trust-building
- A genuine interest in the development and success of team members
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.