- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced and talented ServiceNow developer to help us to create new Connectors for the Store and to enhance the ones we already have. These Connectors are strategic to us since they make leverage Nexthink for our customers by providing our data to enrich their experience within the ServiceNow platform. Besides, we’d like to expand our product to many other ITSM tools, so if you would like to have a broader vision and knowledge, this is your opportunity.
If you enjoy working with ServiceNow, facing new challenges, working in a team within an agile environment and you care about code, you need to talk to us!
- Design, develop Implement and validate solutions for new features in ServiceNow Connectors
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering and refining features iteratively;
- Maintain the highest code quality standards and help the team to improve its best practices;
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset;
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards;
- Participate in L4 support and bug fixes
- Willing to learn other tools and developing techniques
- 2+ years of experience working with ServiceNow:
- Experience developing in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of all ServiceNow artefacts (Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, UI Actions…)
- ACLs and Roles
- Import Sets and Update Sets
- Experience with Scoped Applications is a plus
- Certification is a plus
- ATF is a plus
- Testing strategies (Unit testing, E2E, Regression testing, etc)
- Git fluent (must), Jenkins is a plus.
- AngularJS or React are a plus
- Experience with other ITSM tools is a plus.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.