- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, the Legal Counsel will:
- Draft, manage and maintain key internal compliance policies and controls;
- Develop documentation and form agreements to adapt to new products, services and changes in commercial relationships or programs;
- Participate in preparing and presenting training materials and sessions;
- Contribute to team on anticipating issues and estimating risks strategically, and identifying proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks;
- Assist with the management of Legal Operations and implementing tools to maximize efficiency of the Legal Team.
- Swiss legal counsel with 2+ years PQE; LL.M. or dual qualification is an advantage;
- Ability to quickly grasp business objectives, prioritize and organize work autonomously;
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of company products and services;
- Strong ethical practice and commitment to professional responsibility;
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills in English and French; additional languages are a plus (in particular Spanish and/or German).
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), experience with SharePoint and Salesforce would be a plus.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.