- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Dec. 28, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
- We are looking for a Project Lead reporting to the Strategy and Planning Manager within Sales Operations.
- This role will work closely with Sales and Marketing functions, Strategy, Finance and Customer Success organization.
- It is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment in a role that will directly impact business agility and success.
- SFDC Project lead
- Drive Cross-functional projects related to new business processes, new system introduction as well as projects aiming at connecting Enterprise systems. SFDC being a core component of our architecture, most projects will be impacting this platform.
- Drive small enhancements/quick wins related to process update or system update
- Data Audit & Governance. Understand Nexthink’s end-to-end systems and processes, Identify Data reliability breach sources, and Propose fixes of Master Data Elements and transactional flows at stake. Plays as the data integrity guardian.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business systems, computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role.
- CRM SFDC experience is a must.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Strong command on Microsoft Office is a must.
- Software industry experience a plus.
- Fluent English is a must, Fluent French is a plus.
- Process & System minded.
- Business Savy – Understand Business processes, challenges, and requirements.
- Analytical curiosity - Enjoy playing “Helicopter” Analytics and deep dive into core data source.
- Passion for Business support, and an extra mile mindset will be a key differentiator in candidate selection.
- Sense of ownership, Result driven.
- Project Management skills and experience.
- Team player - Interpersonal communication skills.
- Multi tasks in fast-paced environment.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.