- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for building our new data platform that empowers our product teams and customers to get insights from our data and to build advanced visualization.
Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to:
- Engage with the product managers to understand the needs of our future data platform processing and storing the information sent by millions of endpoints across the world.
- Define the vision & build the roadmap to raise the level of empowerment of the other teams at Nexthink so they can solve our customer problems
- Elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics, and bugs to ensure your team creates maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry and technology.
- 3+ years’ experience as product manager/product owner in a software company, working within a development team.
- Proven experience working on data analytics products.
- Good knowledge of agile development/frameworks.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.