- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As Product Manager, you will be joining an empowered product team to build the next generation of Nexthink products. We work each day to improve the digital experience for our thousands of customers around the world, impacting millions of employees each day. Our mission is to delight our customers and their employees.
Your product will enable IT, teams of large organizations, to visualize and troubleshoot connectivity issues affecting their employees. As a product manager, you will be accountable for ensuring that the solution built to solve our customers’ problems is both valuable and viable. This means:
- Creating and evangelizing a compelling vision for your product.
- Working closely with customers, design, and user research to build a roadmap for a product bringing the maximum value.
- Working closely with the engineering team, following the Scrum methodology, to assess the feasibility and guide them through the development of the product.
- Ruthlessly and constantly prioritizing to make sure that we work on what brings the most value to our customers (yes, again, this is the most important).
- Work with product marketing and the sales organization to make sure that your product will be positioned, marketed, and demoed in the best ways possible.
- Work with any other department depending on the needs (security, legal, IT, product education…).
To be able to perform all this at a top-level, you will have to become an expert on the functional area of your product. In that case, it means connectivity in the modern workplace. This means, among other things, tracking industry trends and the competitive landscape.
You will be expected to bring context to the cross-functional product team you work with: making them aware of the business constraints (sales, marketing, legal, privacy…) and bring deep knowledge of our customers, in a qualitative and quantitative manner.
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar field.
- Very strong communication skills, ability to interact with and influence a wide range of stakeholders, from the most technical people (software engineers) to executives.
- Strong ability and motivation to learn quickly.
- Strong ability to grasp complex concepts.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of things happening on various fronts.
Nice to have:
- Technical experience preferred, especially on the network field.
- Previous experience as a product manager in a B2B SaaS company.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Data analysis capabilities.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.