- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As Senior Product Manager, your role is to build a new products that more than 11 million employees worldwide will use to improve their digital experience. Your mission will be to:
- Set the product strategy that will generate the best value for our customers.
- Identify, analyze, quantify and prioritize product features and innovations for your product.
- Develop a product roadmap and build alignment across Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, and Technical service.
- Rapidly iterate and evolve your product portfolio to meet a host of needs: growth in business, platform scalability, creating currently needed solutions, and simultaneously looking ahead for future customer needs and capabilities
- Be the subject matter specialist and evangelist for integration internally and externally.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in a software company.
- Proven experience in setting strategy, creating and releasing a product used by millions of end users.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience of working within a development team, and responsible for value creation.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment while building extensible and scalable solutions.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast-changing environment.
- Extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.