- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started. ”
As Senior Product Manager, your role is to build next-generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees. Your mission will be to:
- Build and improve our next-generation cloud platform by providing a world-class experience to our users through the full lifecycle from the initial onboarding to the deployment, configuration, and daily operation.
- Elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics, and bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Document new features, train Nexthink partners, sales engineers, and consultants about new releases, support Product Marketing during the launch of products.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- Engage with customers to deeply understand how Nexthink is helping large organizations to improve the digital employee experience.
- 6+ years experience as a senior product manager/senior product owner working in a software company managing a SaaS/cloud platform and working within a development team and being responsible for the value created.
- Good knowledge of agile development/frameworks.
- Experience with managing a multi-tenant cloud platform.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- Previous experience developing a B2B product used by IT departments is a plus.
- Previous experience in an IT support role is a plus.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.