- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As Senior Product Manager, your role is to build next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees.
- You lead the ideation and the product discovery with the help of our UX designers and engineers.
- You envision a minimum viable product, evangelize and quickly iterate to find the best solution.
- Based on customer feedback and your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop business cases and prioritize stories, epics and bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- You participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- You collaborate with our product marketing to launch the product.
- You document new features and train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants.
- You follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- 5+ years’ experience as senior product manager in a software company
- Strong understanding of automation, workflow, integration and cloud platform products.
- You have already created and launched a successful product from scratch.
- Experience of working within a development team and being responsible for the value created.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Experience as helpdesk manager, service desk director, solution owner, service delivery manager, IT manager, workplace architect or a similar role in IT organization is a plus.
- Previous experience developing a B2B product used by thousands of users
- Good knowledge of design thinking and lean methodologies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or technical field
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.