- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be joining a high-performing team to build the next generation of Nexthink products. We work each day to improve the digital experience for our thousands of customers around the world, impacting millions of employees each day. Our mission is to delight our customers and employees.
Your mission will be to:
- Lead the ideation and the launch of products enabling IT support teams (L1, L2, L3) from large organizations to diagnose and troubleshoot IT incidents faster and more effectively.
- Engage with customers to deeply understand how Nexthink is helping large organizations to improve the digital employee experience.
- Be the subject matter specialist and evangelist for your product internally and externally. Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry and the market.
- Participate in scrum meetings, elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics, and bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Work in close cooperation with the UX researchers and designers.
- Document new features, train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants about new releases, support Product Marketing during the launch of products.
- 4+ years experience as product manager/product owner in a software company, working within a development team, and being responsible for the value created.
- Proven ability to bring new software products to market and drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Good knowledge of agile development/frameworks.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
- Experience with Incident and Problem management processes or experience with IT ticketing/ITSM software is a plus.
- ITIL or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Previous experience with JIRA is a plus.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.