- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Senior Product Manager, you will be joining a high performing team to build the next generation of Nexthink products. We work each day to improve the digital experience for our thousands of customers around the world, impacting millions of employees each day. Our mission is to delight our customers and employees.
Your mission if you choose to accept will be to:
- Contribute to the ideation and the launch of product features enabling IT teams to visualize and analyze billions of events in real-time.
- Elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics and bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos.
- Work in close cooperation with our UX designers.
- Document new features, train Nexthink partners, sales engineers and consultants about new releases, support Product Marketing during the launch of products.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry.
- Engage with customers to deeply understand how Nexthink is helping large organizations to improve digital employee experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as product manager/product owner in a software company, working within a development team and being responsible for the value created.
- Proven experience working on data analytics, dashboarding or data visualization products.
- Good knowledge of agile development / frameworks.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.