- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned growth marketing manager to join Nexthink. The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to help us acquire, engage, and retain customers, while driving product adoption.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns and/or programs to drive customer acquisition, deepen user / customer engagement, drive product adoption, and/or retain customers
- Design and execute outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
- Ensure clear goals for marketing campaigns / programs and track and report on performance versus those goals
- Determine the right audience, right messaging, and right marketing tactics to deliver on campaign / program goals
- Generate the content for use in marketing campaigns, programs, and other initiatives. This includes but is not limited to drafting marketing emails, social media posts, other collateral; writing blog articles; and working with our creative and design teams to identify other assets required
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure smooth, on-time delivery of marketing campaigns / initiatives
- Identify creative, out-of-the box ideas for marketing campaigns that can improve our efforts across the board
- Collaborates with the demand center and/or field marketing to ensure a cohesive creation, execution and testing/optimization strategy exists to increase engagement
- Collaborates with the digital strategist on acquisition and engagement demand creation programs, and ensures final tactic selection is appropriate for program design
- 5+ years of marketing experience, including experience producing marketing materials and/or content
- Familiarity and comfort with Marketo, Salesforce and 6Sense and managing digital ad campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative nature
- Curiosity and an aptitude for learning quickly
- Strong problem solving skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.