- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Nexthink is seeking an outstanding product marketer to help fuel our explosive growth. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will help lead one of the fastest growing product lines in the IT industry, driving positioning, messaging, content creation, and strategic initiatives for the Nexthink platform and products. This is a highly visible role, where you will work with product management, marketing, and sales to achieve the company’s business goals while pioneering a new market. You will define the content and marketing requirements – by developing a deep understanding of the industry, products, and buyer personas, alongside an ability to translate technical capabilities into business value. This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated individual to make an impact in a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS company.
- Positioning and Messaging – Develop the strategic messaging that brings our solution to life; you will shape and inspire the world’s perception of our value
- Product Launch and Lifecycle Success – Guide end-to-end go-to market planning and execution for your product(s) throughout the product lifecycle; you will roll up your sleeves and lead cross-functional teams
- Content Development – Understand your buyers and their buying process and develop compelling content (including blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, videos, demos, and other materials) that drives buyer action; you will apply your love of writing, storytelling, and evangelizing innovation
- Demand Creation – Help design and execute programs and events that achieve targeted demand generation outcomes; your revenue orientation will help propel us forward
- Sales Enablement – Educate the field teams on our market, value proposition, and product capabilities and help develop associated sales tools; you will celebrate our sales team’s success because you’ll be an integral part of that success
- Competitive and Market Intelligence – Build intelligence on competitive offerings, enhance Nexthink positioning and products, and train field teams on how to defeat competitors; your strategic insights will help accelerate our growth
- Product marketing experience in a fast-growing B2B technology business
- Proven experience with value proposition and content creation for technical solutions
- Experience in End-User Computing/IT infrastructure/IT Operations a plus
- You have a proven ability to understand and translate technical complexity into clear, market-facing business content
- You possess excellent inter-personal skills and successfully build relationships with geographically dispersed colleagues and third parties
- Your written and oral communications skills are outstanding
- Your overall business acumen is strong, enabling you to contribute to strategic discussions on a range of company topics
- You embrace the urgency of competitive markets and thrive in fast-paced environments where change is the norm
- You have the ability to travel 20-30%, including internationally (when travel returns to normal)
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.