- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The Professional Services Consultant is an integral part of the services organization and a customer-facing representative of the company. The consultant is responsible for ensuring that the company’s products are implemented within a customer’s organization in such a way as to meet or exceed a customer’s reasonable expectations of the solution’s technical and business benefits.
The Professional Services Consultant’s role requires a hard-working and enthusiastic person with strong technical and communication skills who is able to establish and maintain trusted technical advisor status. The ability to travel to and work from a customer’s own office or site is essential as and when required.
- Maintain sufficient technical capability and current best practice knowledge to be able to implement and operate all of Nexthink’s products at an advanced level of competency during a project implementation.
- Install and configure Nexthink in line with the agreed solution design and prepare all relevant technical project deliverables.
- Implement all technical aspects of service delivery to the required standard of quality.
- Educate and empower Nexthink customers to take full advantage of the solution so that it is fully adopted.
- Understand customer requirements to be able to advise and implement a relevant Nexthink solution in line with industry best practices.
- Be committed to customer satisfaction and referenceability.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (sales, pre-sales, support, product management) and Nexthink partners
- Seek to continuously improve relevant technical knowledge and skills
- Contribute to our community forums by posting and publishing articles.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ITSM domain on a customer-faced role,
- Good troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge of IT operations and ITIL,
- Exposure to Digital Transformation projects, preferably End-User related,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and applications, MacOS is a plus
- Desired experience with Cloud deployments (e.g. Architecture, Security (SSO), API’s),
- General awareness of the current industry standards and regulations (e.g. ISO27k, PCI-DSS, GDRP, NIST),
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment,
- Excellent communication, customer-facing and teamwork skills,
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies,
- Fluent in French, English (spoken and written)
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.