- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Solution Consulting team with additional resources.
The focus of the Pre-Sales Solution Consulting organization is on creating and delivering innovative value propositions to technical or executive audiences within enterprise accounts by matching technical capabilities to business outcomes.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the sales organization in Italy territory overachieve its revenue goals by providing pre-sales support for new and existing customers.
Working as a key player within the territory, the Solution Consultant is expected to work collaboratively with local Sales, extended organization like Professional Services and Partner teams to understand sales and business priorities and to align their activity with the needs of the local business.
- Become a Nexthink SME and thought leader, both internally and externally, to drive the business value of the Nexthink Platform
- Help the sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues and provide business value
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives and how this generates the business outcome
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as Digital Workplace & EUC IT teams, IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology
- Support and lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Solution Consultant by using industry knowledge and understanding to move deals forward
- Run and facilitate value-based workshops or proof-of-value sessions with prospects so that they can fully discover and understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects and major issues
- Participate as a speaker in key company events and other marketing-related activity
- Become a thought leader both internally and externally evangelizing on Nexthink and driving business value
- You will have extensive experience in a pre-sales or technical consulting role, ideally selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of a successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of new technology into a new market
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
- Workplace, End User Computing or Desktop Services and management of these
- Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience-driven functions
- Cloud, Win10, O365 and other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
- The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle and other quality of service-related disciplines
- Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives
- Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment
- Fluent in English
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.