- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
To support Nexthink Managed Services, we are looking for a Managed Services Consultant who can provide remote managed services activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers in different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to work with a set of Service Delivery Managers to provide analysis for customer’s dataset and provide recommendations as well as maintain application operations. The role is expected to work collaboratively with SDMs, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Being able to analyze and benchmark customer’s dataset to drive insights for ongoing operations
- Experience on end-user computing common issues and proper ways to solve it for enterprises
- Maintain Nexthink healthy operations in terms of product upgrades and healthy consoles
- Analysis customer needs, goals, strategic plans and constraint in order to advice the best possible use of Nexthink
- Provide actionable insights to customers and automation opportunities
- Being part of customer’s internal process
- Support customers’ initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
- Ability to build content based on customers’ requirements and collaborate with specialized team for advanced content build
- Provide new insights to integrate Nexthink with existing solutions and internal processes;
- Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
- This position requires 10% travel to headquarter for training purposes
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics
- History of data analysis and drive to actionable insights and automation
- Experience over transformation projects (e.g. Win10, O365)
- Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing on Microsoft Technologies
- Extensive knowledge about PowerBi or R or Phyton for analytics activities
- Someone who can collaborate to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation gathered from customer input
- Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.