- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
There’s a digital revolution going on while the world works remotely – have you noticed? We’re growing our US sales team to help bring our market-leading solutions to IT departments everywhere, enabling their employees to be more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We are passionate about tech, we are industry veterans and up-and-comers, we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we are category disruptors, and we thrive on promoting our innovative solutions to new and existing customers. Sound like you?
At Nexthink, we’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. We just hit $100M in ARR, and we’re just getting started.
You’ll be responsible for generating new business and sales revenue across the Pacific Northwest region. We’ve landed some major logos so far, but there’s greenfield sales opportunity with your name on it.
About the Role:
You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to develop a strategy to grow sales through a mix of prospecting, hunting, identifying & qualifying leads, and developing sales pipeline. You’ll be a trusted partner with enterprise accounts – you will consult on their challenges, position and sell our solutions to meet their needs, work with internal teams to ensure customer success and satisfaction, and build relationships to result in growth opportunities. Above all, you’ll close business consistently quarter over quarter, year over year.
- Have 5+ years of experience in sales, especially high-growth enterprise technology products.
- Enjoy the chase of hunting new enterprise logos to add to our portfolio.
- Have a history of overachieving. President’s Club? Rep of the Year? Let’s talk.
- Posses the ability to evangelize the benefits associated with an ‘experienced-based’ solution
- Are driven, disciplined, and are able to build relationships and sell technology across many different levels of organizations.
- Are agile, committed, and willing to roll up your sleeves to put Nexthink on the map.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.