- Minneapolis, MN
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The Enterprise Account Executive - Mid West, will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue in the Mid West region. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, working with Nexthink partners, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities. The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in early stage companies that have brought new and innovative products to market;
- Possesses the ability to evangelize the benefits associated with an ‘experienced-based’ solution;
- Is adept at selling to multiple levels of the IT organization;
- Can manage customer expectations during Proof of Concept evaluations;
- Achieve sales goals and targets for assigned territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Developing a regional strategy and plan leveraging Nexthink partners
- Work with the marketing team to conduct seminars, trade shows drive revenue growth and pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their existing challenges and future strategies to drive the Nexthink solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.