- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Business Applications
Employees can work remotely
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are seeking optimistic, focused and organized individuals, to help us in achieving our future goals and remaining a leader in our space. We require exceptional individuals who can share and understand our passion for success.
By working with our Sales Team, defined account list, you will work as part of the “account team” to effectively engage the market to increase revenues and margin within your accounts. This will be achieved by identifying incremental revenues within new customer opportunities, and by maintaining and increasing revenues within existing accounts.
The role of the Inside Sales Representative is focused on the German market and is remote based. This is a revenue generating and revenue closing role.
In return the right candidates will benefit from a competitive sales package and fantastic career progression within Nexthink.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to customers
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.