- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The role of the Sales & Business Support will be to proactively ensure effective and efficient overall business support to the Area VP and Regional Sales Management and make a key contribution to maximizing the success of the Regional Sales Team in line with business goals. This is a unique opportunity to strengthen your skills in Salesforce, MS Excel and become a trustful adviser on Sales forecasting.
- The ideal candidate will be dynamic, energetic and creative and have worked in an (executive) administrative capacity with proven experience
- Ability to implement process but at the same time flex as the business requires.
- Ensure aligned, timely and accurate regional, global and Management reporting
- Monitor timely and accurate update of SFDC and assist with regional sales forecast accuracy
- Develop a good understanding of sales forecasting and assist in generation of basic SFDC reports
- Attend and collate actions from regional meetings, events and forecast calls as appropriate
- Develop excellent working relationships with global colleagues and help ensure aligned and effective regional Sales relationships via contributions to HR, Legal, Recruitment, Sales Operations and other functions
- Use initiative appropriate to position and demonstrates a high degree of pro-activity.
- Experience within a professional, highly dynamic business culture
- Ensure timely expense submittals on behalf of Sales region and authorize or query Sales team expenses
- Track and manage regional Sales team vacation, in line with quarter close and any other pertinent deadlines
- Track, manage and report on regional Sales expenditure, including Sales meetings, events, and Sales team travel
- Link with Field and Corporate Marketing to ensure maximum Sales contribution to all campaigns
- On occasion will need to cover some wider responsibilities when it directly relates to Sales business success
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the business-related domain,
- 2-4 years related experience in the IT or Software industry (ideally but not necessary),
- Experience with sales administrative tasks: forecasting, maintaining information in SalesForce, enablement of the field and sales team, ad-hoc presentations etc.,
- Business-focused, with an ability to understand, prioritise and balance day-to-day with long-term Sales goals and deliverables,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing schedules, priorities and needs,
- Ability to proficiently act with autonomy,
- Understanding of a sales-driven environment,
- Excellent level in basic IT skills, MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint – is a must,
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken),
- Dynamic, proactive, reliable and a team-player,
- Ability to be office-based when COVID-related restrictions will be relaxed.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.