- Austin, TX
- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a Support Account Manager, you will be responsible for the customers you are assigned to under the Premium Support program. You will ensure the success of the customers you handle in terms of technical support and you will become their single point of contact for their region. You will be based in Boston and will report to the Support Account Manager Team Lead.
The candidate must have a previous experience in L2 and L3 support, customer facing consulting and should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors.
- First, second and third level of support for Premium Support customers located in your business area – up to 5 accounts.
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication and remote sessions with the requester.
- Constant tracking of every request coming from the customers you manage from the beginning until its resolution.
- Be present in key meetings throughout the different phases of the project such as the kick- off, roll-out or go-live.
- Organize and take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic.
- Responsible for the coordination of tasks and communication between the customer and the different teams inside of our organization.
- To make sure you know the all the details about the customer environment, their business and needs.
- To become the person to contact when speaking about the customers you manage.
- Ensure the implementation meets the requirements defined by the customer and perform sanity checks to validate its continuity.
- You will closely follow every project your customers are involved in to ensure the growth of the overall knowledge.
- At least 5 years of technical support experience
- Consolidated experience in troubleshooting Linux server-side applications
- Consolidated experience in virtualization and system and network administration
- Basic understanding of Linux scripting
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS preferrable)
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other European languages are a plus)
- Very strong orientation towards customer service
- Curiosity and strong attention to details
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.