- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
- We are looking for an Engineering training lead to join the Transformation and Growth team.
- You’ll be responsible for identifying engineering training and development needs. Planning, organising and overseeing the appropriate programs to answer those needs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Your position will be key to support our growth with high standards and customised training programs for our engineers. You’ll be responsible for the content delivery and for the quality management of the program.
You’ll be reporting to the Engineering Director leading the Engineering Transformation and Growth. You’ll be, also, collaborating with our Engineering leaders and be in direct contact with our HR team to consolidate the global education strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Create, deliver and oversee training programs for engineering members and teams with quarterly and monthly targets.
- Monitor the implementation and execution of the programs with metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the training and have an inspect and adapt approach.
- Conduct training follow-up with the managers and employees at all levels to identify and assess the new training & development needs
- Supervise and monitor progress made via the training offered internally and externally.
- Tailor specific engineering members needs to fit their specific growth requirements.
- Choose the appropriate platform and training strategy to achieve the best return on time invested in our trainings for our Engineering members.
- +3 years in a technical training program delivery role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in designing, delivering and maintaining training programs within a technical department.
- Effective organisational and presentation skills.
- Ability to transform complex concepts into clear learning material.
- Capacity to work independently and in a team with a high collaborative mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile software engineering best practices is a big plus.
- Understanding the different roles and Software companies’ organization is a valuable asset.
- Excellent communication (spoken & written) in English.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.