- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started. ”
We are looking for a skilled Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. The candidate should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack. This is a unique opportunity to build distributed systems at scale.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work and your contributions will impact the work-life of millions of workers. As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result driven, and detail oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and understanding of computer science. You have a proven track-record with both front-end and backend development, you are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player. We look forward to meeting you!
- Design, implement, deliver and validate product features (both frontend and backend)
- Help improving the team architecture, design and development best practices
- Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
- Participate actively in the technology roadmap
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science
- Strong Java development experience
- Experience with React, Typescript, CSS, and GraphQL is a big plus
- Outstanding OO skills & distributed computing know-how
- Strong refactoring and test automation abilities
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, ClickHouse, GraphQL, Micronaut, AWS, and New Relic is highly valuable
- Experience with both relational (Postgres) and NoSQL datastores
- Familiarity with Git, Gradle, Jenkins, and Sonar
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Mind-set oriented towards continuous improvement, lean thinking and high-quality work
- Experience with speaking at technical conferences is a plus
- Professional-level English spoken and written – French is a plus
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.