- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a member of the architecture team, you will play a very important role in architecting and designing the next-generation services that power our Nexthink Experience platform.
- You will participate in the overall architecture of our distributed cloud-native applications using a modern open-source technology stack.
- You will set our micro-services standards and guidelines (frameworks, distributed tracing, logging, performance monitoring, JVM tuning, graalVM usage, …) and collaborate with all our dev teams to implement them.
- You will coach and train backend developers from different teams.
- Proven experience in micro-service architecture at scale, leveraging auto-scaling and elasticity
- Proven experience building large complex applications with multiple components and teams, leveraging design patterns
- Experience building Java micro-services and tuning them
- Experience with distributed tracing and application performance monitoring
- Experience setting up best practices, standards and guidelines for development teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment, excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Professional-level English spoken and written
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Valuable optional knowledge:
- Micronaut and GraalVM
- Good knowledge of Kafka is a big plus
- Kubernetes, Containers, AWS and NewRelic (or similar) is highly valuable
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.