- Lausanne, CH
- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
- Design, implement and validate solutions for managing Nexthink Demo (data & platform) with a mindset towards automation.
- Run manual test and create automated tests.
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development.
- Participate actively in the creation of the Demo roadmap and discuss with the Product Manager to design the acceptance criteria.
- Handle requests of L3 support engineers.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different agile ceremonials.
- Support the Demo Team and Library Team with ad-hock tooling
- Software Engineer with proven back-end expertise.
- Experience in Python and Docker is a must.
- Experience in Jenkins and gRPC is a big plus.
- Knowledge of integration testing (Selenium), relational databases (PostgreSQL), cloud architecture (micro-services, containers, Kafka, Kubernetes, Helm) and Linux (CentOS) is a plus.
- Teamwork and collaboration is a part of your DNA.
- Perfect fit with Nexthink values: continuous improvement, positive attitude, one team and get things done.
- Experience in an agile environment is a plus.
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French is a plus.
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.