- Karnataka, IN
- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The focus of this experienced and technology-savvy position is on meeting high standards of work and producing quality of content, resources, processes and the underpinning technologies.
You have a thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to problem solving, using your knowledge and experience, with a strong commitment to efficiently achieve high quality results and continual improvement.
Your responsibilities and expectations are mostly defined and are subject to change with your involvement.
You have knowledge and experience of SharePoint and similar content management platforms and ideally an understanding of Safesforce.com, too. You will have ongoing exposure to additional technology systems as part of migrations to more fit for purpose platforms.
Typical job characteristics – (not in order of importance)
- Have a creative mind with a desire to make things easy to use and easy to find
- Continually identify content gaps and seek the requirements of a self-serve platform for customer-facing teams involved in selling and delivering software/ SaaS (sales, business development, technical sales and customer success roles)
- Regularly initiatesolicit feedback and use that to inform improvements and content
- Communicate new and existing content and resources to customer-facing teams
- Design, develop and deliver good quality content and resources in line with the needs of customer-facing teams + enhancements of existing content and resources
- Enjoy being part of an open and interdependent team, with a degree of autonomy and self-reliance, too
- Can handle a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, which is occasionally frantic, but where decisions are made quickly
- Enjoy keeping multiple, varied activities and simultaneous projects and tasks in the air at the same time
Have proven experience of working with:
- SharePoint or other content management platforms/ portals
- Video editing apps – Adobe Premiere Pro/ Final Cut, Camtasia, etc.
- Content creation apps – GoMo, Articulate 360 Suite, etc.
- Instructional design skills would also be beneficial
Also, experience with:
- Graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration
- HTML5, xAPI and mobile learning
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.