- Date Posted
- Dec. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Customer Success Team with additional resources in the APAC region.
The focus of the Customer Success Managers is to own and drive the customer success plan and ensure customers realize the value of their Nexthink Investment. This is a strategically important role focused on the largest APAC-based customers and requires a structured, organized, and diligent approach to succeed. You will also be expected to build executive relationships at some of the largest companies in the region with the proven experience of doing so.
The Customer Success Manager will be expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services, Solution Consulting, and Product teams to drive operational success and upsell opportunities at our most important, strategic customers.
- You will own and execute the Customer Success Plan for each account you are assigned to ensure Nexthink becomes part of daily operations as a strategic initiative and is delivering maximum value to the customer.
- Engage and build relationships with customer executives and other influential stakeholders as a trusted advisor and identify, define, track and measure the overall impact and value of Nexthink.
- Identify new opportunities for Nexthink, either through Professional Services engagements, or upsell/cross-sell of additional Nexthink services and solutions.
- Identify and escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers, Solution Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and Support Teams.
- In partnership with the Account manager, lead quarterly (or more frequent) business reviews with key customer stakeholders to communicate progress against the plan and lead the actions plans and required outcomes.
- Act as a voice of the customer and provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consultative IT role (ideally in a Customer Success, Pre-Sales, or Service Delivery background).
- Ability to drive the people, process, and technology aspects of a software solution to ensure adoption and value realization.
- Superior business acumen with the ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance; using good judgment to escalate issues when needed.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and CxO audiences.
- Organized and structured, with the ability to facilitate difficult/complex situations.
- Have a “can do” attitude to own and drive results.
- A strong understanding of IT Operations, ITSM processes (ITIL), or End User Compute/Client Management practices is preferred.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (written as well as verbal).
- This role will require around 25% travel when the situation allows it
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.