- Date Posted
- Sep. 9, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
The IT Support is responsible to ensure the best end user experience possible to all Nexthinkers. You will work in a fast-growing team, being part of a fast decision-making process. You will be part of a team which is spread between Madrid and Lausanne. Your ideas will be welcomed, and you will be supported in the day-to-day challenges you will face.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level Support to all end users with a genuine customer focus spirit
- Perform hands-on maintenance and support at the workstation level, to include hardware and software technical issue resolution, software installations and upgrades, file backup and restoration activities, and vulnerability mitigation
- Maintain focus on data security, following compliance requirements, company policies, and industry best practices
- Help our end user community understand software
- Administer domain security policies, i.e. account creation, assign access permissions, and OU placement
- Install and maintain printers, projectors, Visio conference systems and other peripheral technology
- Install and support Remote offices infrastructure
- Perform other duties as necessary
- 3+ years as IT Support
- Very good communication skills and team work
- Good knowledge in Windows/MacOS/Office365 Administration
- Scripting skills are a plus
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Strong customer-oriented attitude and problem-solving skills
- Strong motivation to learn new concepts and technologies
- Native Spanish and professional-level English speaker
- University degree is a plus
We are nearly 700 employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.